Subject: Re: Animating a light source?
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: [email-masked] (10-Aug-1995 1741)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 18:35:48 -0700 (PDT)

> >PS. Will the final release allow for the importing of DXF files as 
> >models? Or can it already do this and I just missed it? :) 
[...]
> 
>  As for DFX , can't say Im still 3.5 Amiga an waiting !

Yes, the final release version is support to have the ability to
import/export many different formats (DFX included) through the use
of a third-party system (included with LW 4.0 at no additional cost).

Somebody posted on the LW newsgroup that he just received either the
SGI or Alpha (I can't remember which) full-release of LW 4.0 and it
included the format reading/writing as well as the Glow effect built-in.

Regards,                      |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood            | The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the
                    | unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world
Work: 303-730-1324  | to himself.  Therefore all progress depends on the
Home: 303-980-8392  | unreasonable man.    -- George Bernard Shaw
[email-masked]    `-------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked]           ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/bh/bhood/www/bhood.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (robert hood) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]